O.O


January of 2012 :)
These days im so lazy to updated my bloggie.
Because nothing to share.
My life's kinda boring.
And getting boringggggg ):
My bloggie like my daily diary.
I share everything here.
but i never feel better after i share also.
Haih
Cny holidays so fast end!
Whyyyyyy )':
I want more holidays la hello.
School really boring and lame.
Getting boring again.
Stupid new principal, like a bitch.
Chinese woman wear baju kurung everyday.
Wtf?
Latihan sukan every week.
You think students are made of robot?
"Slut"
try you latihan with us everytime la.
You die die also.
We stay almost everyday every week.
tired buss!
We're not robot!
We're not your dogggggggg!
No good no good grrr.


Chinese new year i go back to my hometown.
it was kinda fun :D
But kinda tired.
Actually nothing to do there.
But i'm like a babysitter -,-
Jaga kids everyday.
Lol
No night life.
But actually i don't like clubbing life and stay up late outside.
it's kinda boring.
Stay home or movie sound better :D
They say i never try never know, but what i like i know myself.
I used to stay home or go out movie.
I don't want to change also.
What for i change to a girl like to go clubbing and so on?
People only call this as a bitch-,-
Blablabla
Who cares.
So long i never go out movie already, i missed a lot of nice movie ))));
I want go out movie la!
Sad ):
Busy everyday, study, homework, tuition and what else?
Slepp cause too tired.
no time at all.
no life la hello! 
Anyways, life getting different now.
So hardworking in the school because scare i cannot catch up the lessons and cannot carry those stupid subject-,-
So hardworking to do homework because i scare those stupid punishment.
What kind of school life.
Damn it.









No comments:

Post a Comment