You hate me? Aww Hai losers :)


Hey bitch, remember i'll treat you like how you treat me k 
I never born to please any bitch of you
I don't talk about the problem doesn't mean i don't care
I don't ask, doesn't mean i don't know
Because you know why? 
I got brain bah ngong
Sometimes i wonder why, why bitches must talk people bad behind bah
look at yourself first la
You so pretty? amzing? smart? cute? awesome? perfect?
Fcuk la kay :)
nobody's perfect
You ain't too
And remember, nobody gonna follow your step
I WON'T
if you want i become the person u want, sorry la
Impossible kay
Since im not that important to you, im not an important friend
it's okay, we can just be a ordinary friend
I don't mind :)
As long as stop making trouble
Then nothing la


But bitches, watch out your attitude
And the way you talk to me
And the way you talk about me
Telling ppl im bad don't make you become good la lol
From the start till the end, i never do a single fcuking stuff to make any of you hate me right
Stop hate me la bitch, you look so jealous bah :)
Don't judge ppl 
No good oh :)
And don't behave like a kids la
You're too old to be call a kid now
FUNNY HUH?
Stop childish-ing already
it's really disgusting & the ugly part of you
If you think you're lake of love, go la find someone love you
Not find someone to jealous of :)
I don't like to mad too much, so i don't scold you like a love song 
But doesn't mean i won't sing a love song for you next time kay
behave yourself la
because i got no time to teach you how to behave bitch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment