2012 :)


Wow it's 2012!
Times past so fast.
It's a brand new year.
And i cut my hair.
Just want to try something new :)
It's been so long i didn't update my blogger.
And school reopen soon so i update la.
Something idk where to start with.
I still remember the first day i saw him without his shirt and it was awkward.
I was like omg.
Then he find me and we talk and talk.
But he is a person like shy cause he not really talk to me.
He not really talk a lot.
And i don't used to talk first or find people first so we less talking.
But still he get my attention.
Like when i saw him i was like awkward cause idk why.
Then, he told me he like me and i was shocked cause i don't really know him well.
But im appreciate it cause i know he's such a good guy.
And so on, we talk more.
Cause for me, i won't start any relationship when i don't even know a guy.
And i tried to talk more with him.
But after that, someone appear between us.
And that was someone i knew before him.
So we talk more than him.
And actually i know he was jealous?
Cause i will notice him.
But then things messed up.
Everything goes so wrong.
I started confused.
And he started to give up.
But why did you tears my heart apart?
You said you love me from the start.
But i guess you're not really meant it.
And i told myself on the last day of 2011 i must forget.
But now is the second day of 2012, i still remember.
But i hide emotion very very well.
So that nobody could really know what's wrong with me.
I still smile like usual, talk like usual.
But when i saw him again, i know my pretend totally sucks.
And my brain stuck.
Because i wonder why he can pretend better than me.
Look like im the loser.
Well, im always the loser.
These days when i close my eyes i think of him.
Stupid right.
I still remember how he made me smile :)
But i guess he just don't want to remember anymore.
I finally realize something.
When someone important gone, then you found out how important they are.
And you regret why you never learn to appreciate people around you.
Now everything has gone to memories, but i wish i could knew the truth.
Do you really meant it when you said it?

No comments:

Post a Comment